Thursday, November 6, 2008

7766 words (25 pages) only behind by 2230 words

Think of me as Rip Van Winkle waking up after the election and saying "holy cow I missed a day of typing how am I ever gonna catch up?" The good thing is that after some serious procrastination attempting to find photos of Bushwick Avenue specifically and Williamsburg in general in 1910, and then time procrastinating with a what's playing on Broadway in 1910, as well as a general hunt for kids in 1910... I finally stopped procrastasurfing and did some serious verbiage. 2369 words this afternoon. Catching up with myself. Oh yeah, Obama is still president.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Will you be at the UWS NaNo write-in tomorrow? I am trying to talk Hillary into coming; even if she doesn't, I'd love to set up some time to hang out and write.