Monday, February 23, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy...

for putting on a great show. Very classy. But apparently I haven't been going OUT to the movies, I haven't seen ANY of them in a theater except for Wall-E. What does that say about me? Don't answer that. Save the movies, attend the theaters. And attend musicals as well. And while I'm at it, three cheers for the triple threat that is Hugh Jackman, singer, dancer, actor, and now MC of the decade. Not to mention adept at playing the superhero wolverine. Didn't he look lovely in a tux?

Wrote 2 poems this weekend. Watched 6 hours of how-to videos for Dreamweaver and Illustrator. I wonder if I will start to dream how-to nightmares? "So, we left the monster here, behind the basement door, now! you look at this panel of guns to your right and pick the one that is third from the left, for PC users that's the one that is 4th from the right, so, now! you can see that you need to aim the gun as the door..."

No comments: